Monday, August 5, 2013

What are Words ?

W O R D S  '-'
I'm tired of people saying things to me that they don't actually mean .
Don't tell me you love me when you don't mean it .
Don't promise me if you are going to break it .
Don't tell me you care about me when you're never there when I need you .
Just be honest to me .

Dear guys ,
The Prophet Muhammad SAW already said ,
"I advised you to be gentle with women , for they are created from a rib , and the most crooked portion of the rib is upper part . If you try to straighten it , it will break , and if you leave it , it will remain crooked , so I urge you to take care of the women ."
(sahih Al-Bukhari)

So guys , if you do not have any intention to make the women as your wives , do not disturb them .

And to all ladies out there , place your heart in the hands of God and He will place it in the hands of a man who He believes deserves it . So , just keep your trust in Allah . ((:

A relationship does not have to be true , it just have to be real . And never lie . Lies were like acid . They were corrosive . They could dissolve trust in a heartbeat . --"

Last but not least , walk the talk . (;

A song dedicated to all the people outside there that feels the same way like me .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nQY4dIxY1H4



No comments:

Post a Comment