Friday, July 31, 2015

throwback.

23th June '15 :-

As my final written exam has finished, I rushed towards the renthouse. I began to pack all the necessities and put them into a small luggage. The weather outside was cold, windy and dark. Upon arriving at Cairo airport at night, my mind flew away. It was actually beyondly exciting to begin my winterbreaks.

xxxxx

I boarded Turkish Airlines. The destination was Dublin, Ireland but I transitted at Istanbul for about 2 hours.

Arriving at Dublin Airport, OMG the weather was freaking cold. I can feel the numbness on my phalanges and my lips. I board the bus to go to Galway. Nawhh the bus was amazingly cool with the free wifi and a very polite bus driver.



the bus that i board

the weather was freaking cold on noon




After about 3 hours on the bus, finally I have reached Galway. This city is much more smaller than Dublin. The main attractions here are NUI, Cliffs of Moher, Dunguaire Castle, Alwee Cave, Poulnabrone Thomb and others. So, here is where I stay during my two nights at Galway.



mostly the house in this area are shaped like these. cool rite?

dining room, simple and nice one *twothumbsup


this one is the kitchen. spacious, and i bet we can cook all day in this spacious room :p

the dining room from this angle

this one is the main door to go outside

park


After finishing our prayers and rest for a while, my friends and I went to NUI and Corrib River, leaded by our friends in Galway. At that time, it was already dawn, and we cannot go to many places due to the darkness and we ourselves were tired for not having much sleep keke. 

Upon arriving at Corrib river, woahh I was completely stunned, gazing at the beautiful scenery and the calm river. How about the weather? Cooold too much I bet I cannot overcome this cold weather even if I wear 10 clothes inside >.<


Hello sunshine


my travelmates

Corrib river

creation of Allah <3 br="">


After strolling around Corrib river, I went to NUI which is the university the seniors are studying at. It is a comfortable, modern and beautiful place, not far away from the Corrib river. It even has a mosque for all Muslims to pray :)

Not long after that, I went back to the house, prepare to pray, al-Mulk and sleep.
Zzzzz...

xxxxx


WHAT HAPPENED TOMORROW? STAY TUNED WITH ME! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment