Tuesday, December 30, 2008

i'm bl0gging =)


salam

h0la

dis is sec0nd tyme i make bl0gger !

my first bl0g was ruined :(

4 ur in4mati0n,, im n0t expert in bl0ggin'

s0,, s0me1 wh0 are pr0 thr0ugh dis

b0w my b0dy 9o degrees

d0 teach me yaa !!

haha

n als0,, im a lil' bit LAZY t0 update my bl0g

anyway~ i d0 h0pe dat dis bl0g will bring me m0re beneficial laa

i wish t0 put in m0re islamix stuff here

n like alwayz my recent p0sts b0ut ma life !

Insya Allah

i guezz till here n0w

g0tcha sleep

bubuy..=)


2 comments:

  1. salam...
    ana pun cam tu jgk...
    first time bwat blog,,,hancur!!!
    second time pon ancur!!!
    third time bru jd....
    alhmdllh

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog nie kira ok lah... x lah teruk sangat...
    bnyak info2 agama...
    sudi2 lah lawati blog ana...
    http://hafizul1987.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete