Saturday, April 11, 2009

mA steaDy teacHer ",




When I grow up,I want to be an English teacher.I must study hard and PASS MY PMR examination with FLYING COLOURS to achieve my ambition.

I have a STAR, who is always pushes me to be a good student and the best student in Malaysia.He is my beloved teacher, SIR JOSEPH.I like him very much.I also love English subject.He likes to make funny jokes during his lessons.I enjoy his lessons very much.

Whenever I have any hardships in my study, I will see him and he will give a good educare.He also gives me a moral support since I am not a very good pupil in Science, although he did not teach me in Science subject.

Most of the pupils in Victoria High School know that Sir is a sporting person and the most importantly, he is a handsome teacher too !(giggled).He is very busy, as busy as a bee and also a very reliable but he does not forget me as his pupil.If he cannot come to school, he will left some work to do.A day is a boring day when Sir is not at school.For me, Sir is the best in the world.

Here,I have something sweet to say to you ;

I HAV' A PEN

MA PEN IS U
I HAV' A SIR
MA SIR IS U !

=)




No comments:

Post a Comment