Saturday, December 11, 2010

airp0rt inciDent b4 heaDing chiNa =)

hola all
4 this mean tyme
i would luv 2 share wif u all bout my unforgettable holiday at CHINA
huhu
i went there at last week of school session :)
haha,, dat means i took 1 week holidays earlier than my frens
felt soo happy but im also CRESTFALLEN to leave my belove
d friends and teachers at IMTIAZ
4 ur in4mation my fmily n i went there on 9th november '10 on tuesday
let me tell u bout my tiring day ONLY to fly to china
oh,, so tired n boring
firstly,, our flight to KLIA from klntn's airport on 10pm
and then we transit at LCCT while waitin' 4 second flight to shenzhen airport
u know wat,, our second flight was on 6am on 10th november
it did means dat we all hav' to wait at LCCT almost 7 hours
owh i cant tell u how boring the night that we
all spent there
well,, not too much 4 me cuz im fesbuking at there
HAHA



my sissy at KLIA <3



while waitin' 4 our flight l0lz
hmm,, also at there
we catch our late supper mayb with me ordering milo ice n a plate of behoon goreng
owh so yummy
hungry lol,, as im not eatin' dinner
huhu
and then at bout' 3am
my eyes get even closer n closer
n lastly i fell asleep on the small LCCT chair
i guess u know the chair right
hehe
so LENGUH my body sleep there
cant even concentrate on my sleepy
haha
and then,, at about 4 am if im not mistaken
we all hav to CHECK IN right after
if u all know
the departure international
the check in session is 3hours early :)
so,, we rushed to the KLIA again
after busyin wif my check in session
we rushed 4 praying now
huhu
4 ur information
when we at LCCT
we wonder if we can catch subuh prayer or not
we planned that if we cant,, we will pray on planes
but luckily we still can pray at the departure place
after that
on 6am,,we rushed to board the planes
luckily =)


































No comments:

Post a Comment