Friday, December 11, 2015

Survive.

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Ive got some story to share with you guys. On that particular day, I submitted my requirements to the lecturer. She commented this and that and finally gave a quite low marks for my requirements.

I was a bit sad. Not a little bit actually. I am truly sad, but I began to cover my sadness by making a genuine face in front of others. But deep in my heart, only God knows.

I have been practising very hard on requirements days and nights. Hoping so that my marks worth the efforts. Unfortunately no. 

After pondering for a while, I realize that Allah always give something more and most beautiful behind every failure. Allah ArRahman and The Best Planner. Ive been thinking if I get higher marks for every requirements, I must have been very comfortable for those marks and proud. And feel like I dont have to work hard on this practical works. But Allah gave me a low marks, so that I can work harder and always remember that repeated failure is the key to success :')

...

On that day too, a friend came to me and told her story and her sadness. She has the same case with me. I am speechless. How to comfort her as me myself trying hard to comfor myself.

Anyway, I gave her all of my consoled words and what I truly feel. It was a bad day, not a bad life. We still can improve ourselves. There will be hidden blessings behind the failure. We have to be positive in Allah. 

To those out there, always believe in everything that happen to you is by Allah's will. It is always correct. No mistake. Approach Allah, recite and listen to Al Quran whenever you feel down. Hoping that we all can survive in this world. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment