Friday, August 19, 2016

Alhamdulillah.

I can't express with words or any other things how much I thanked Allah for His countless blessings, His countless Mercy, yet I'm still a sinner, who always forget the purpose of me living in this world as His servant.

I've just finished my second year study as dentistry and the result is out already. 

It was on 11nd July 16'. At night. Knowing that the result will be delivered after Isyak, all the things that I do seem useless. My heartbeat racing so fast, I cannot think of doing anything, just ready to perform solat Isyak at masjid and read Yaasin.

After coming back from Isyak, I looked at my phone. Kak Meha said, "Nak tau result ke?" I said yes but I am scared to know it. Then, she was typing, (watta long typing) 

Finally, she congratulated me for getting mumtaz. I am stumbled, Alhamdulillah Ya Allah for Your countless rezeki.

Alhamdulillah, I've got mumtaz three years continuously starting from predental, first year and second year. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah :')

Do you know what, I'm not so good in high school. I didn't get straight A's in SPM. I am ordinary, average student during high school. But after SPM, I want to change my life, I want to make my parents proud of me. I learnt from my mistakes! Allah will help you, if you will to help yourself. Believe in Allah always.

Alhamdulillah again Allah for Your countless blessings <3 font="">


Take a peek at my result:~

*crown and bridge : m
*oral biology : m
*pathology : m
*Al-Quran : m
*tafseer : m
*microbiology : m
*prosthodontics : jj
*operative dentistry : jj
*pharmacology : jj
*feqah : jj
*tarikh tasyriq : jj

No comments:

Post a Comment