Thursday, July 9, 2015

Results!

Assalamualailaikum and hai dear followers :)

It has been a decade i dont update my blog since I am short of time. Furthermore, after entering university life for about 2 years, I realized no matter how much I miss to update my blog, I have to resist my desire to update it. And right now, Im on my summerbreak which is about 3 months and half. Heaven I could say right :D

So, firstly, back to the main topic, I have just finished my second year study in dentistry at Egypt all praised to Allah. I have any plan during my holidays, so thats why i plan to update my blog in spite of improving my English skills.

So, recently I've got my second year dentistry result. I've got mumtaz, I cant be no more happy than knowing that I can make my parents proud and happy of me. Yes, to reminiscene back what I've been through for almost a year during my second year study. It was hard, indeed. But all of these obstacles disappear as a dust once I get flying colour results. I believe without Allah's help and doa from my beloved and without my usaha sendiri especially, I cant get mumtaz.

So, here's my achievement :


  • Dental Materials : mumtaz
  • General Anatomy : mumtaz
  • Physiology : mumtaz
  • Histology : mumtaz
  • English : mumtaz
  • Sirah Nabawiyah : mumtaz
  • Hadith : mumtaz
  • Quran :  mumtaz
  • Dental Anatomy : jayyid jiddan
  • Biochemistry : jayyid jiddan
  • Tafseer : jayyid jiddan
I believe that no one would read my posts but who cares I just want to improve my English skills. So thats all byee

No comments:

Post a Comment