Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Friendship.

Assalamualaikum wbt.

One thing that concern me the most today. FRIENDS.

I have been far away from my family since I am 13yo. I know very well how friends can influence our life. How do I know? Because I have already experienced all type of sweet and sour of friendship(smile). 

Currently I am studying dentistry in Egypt. Being far far away from my family, guess who are the person whom I am closest to, always being with them, studying together, eating together and spend time a lot? They are like my second family here. Who are them? Friends :) Yes they are.

BUT, how was your reaction when they betray you at the back? When they pretend to be very polite and close to you in front, but mocking you at the back. It was sad right? Who doesnt hurt when we have friends like this :')

Once I have experienced one friend who is one of my "bestfriend". She is very close to me. Being together everywhere, anywhere and wherever. But someday, she shows me her truself. For two years of our friendship, she finally bombed out all of her unsatisfied things about me by a letter with 5 pages, with red ball pen. It was about 1/2 weeks before SPM examination. I couldn't even finished reading her letter because every word she said, is killing me. And it was harsh for me for someone who is my bestfriend.

So, please. Whoever I may have known for 20yo living in this world, please. Appreciate your friend. If you found someone who truly cares for you, dont ever leave her. Because a girl's heart is very fragile. Believe me, I am easily touched over a small little thing. Maybe that's why Allah has stated in Al-Quran to not ever hurt womens feelings.

Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment