Friday, October 30, 2015

To be a better person.

Assalamualaikum wbt

So today, Ive got positive vibes from my friends and environments by pondering about this temporary life and eternal life hereafter.

CHANGE. It is a simple word but left a very deep meaning to me. This one general word could have variety meaning to other peeps.

I bet everyone in this world would love to change themselves to be a better person. Yeah same goes to me. :)

I wanna change my bad habits
I wanna wake up early in the morning
Go to university early
Active in the class
Not sleepy when lecturer teach in front
Prayer berjemaah with friend
Make a lot of sunnatullah
Smile to everyone
Polite with each other
No jealousy among friends
Can get mumtaz continuosly
Respect older people
And too many to mention i bet I cannot even finished my bucketlist tonight :p

So here we are. As an inperfect creation of Allah we demand for too many perfection. We wanna look perfect on peoples eyes but does Allah look at us in the same way? Indeed pleasing human is very difficult, pleasing Allah is the easiest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment