Saturday, November 14, 2015

Convocation '16


Assalamualaikum wbt.

Yesterday was history, but it had left a deep meaning to my heart. Seniors's graduation day. I was impressed by them , students who were able to finish their studies successfully. Seeing them wearing those huge robes with round hats , how can I not teared up? Deep inside of my heart, I vowed to wear them gracefully in front of my family, insyaAllah 3 years to go :')

Many ppl from all Nation came to the Salah Kamil's hall.Their faces were glowy and shining brightly. They smiled broadly. Yes of course they would be up on cloud nine on this special event. Who doesn't, right?

I as one of the Representatives of Food and Beverages, did my chores. I was very busy going upstairs and  downstairs,back and forth to the cafe and vvip rooms to ensure that everything was running smoothly. Sometimes i peeked at the graduaters. Some were having breakfast w their families, some were chatting and giggling w their friends while others were nervous to wait for their turn.

Alhamdulillah the convo ended smoothly. We take a lot of pictures as memories. For the short post, I apologized as I am running out of ideas to write on this evening cloudy day :p

Surely will write a good one sometimes insyaAllah.












No comments:

Post a Comment