Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hope.

No matter how hard it is
You feel like giving up halfway
Look back.
Look how you can survive all this while
Allah will not burden a soul beyond what he/ she can bear.

I know its hard
It is hard for me too
But you gotta do it 
Because it is the only choice that you have.

.

On Thursday, I had ODs and CBs lab for about 6 hours. We have to make reductions and cavities during the lab sessions. I had never complain or sigh doing my work. I enjoyed doing these things right from the first class. 

But not on that day. I need to make five requirements for CBs. I worked till my back and phalanges hurt, but never have I complain. Doing my works patiently, hoping that someday I can make reductions of tooth more perfect than lecturer's. Amin :)

It was a tiring day, indeed. Maybe because I am doing my requirements at eleventh hour. Pheww I really have to change my way of planning. I usually make some jokes and chatted happily with my partner. But she can notice how I am being silent on that day no matter I tried to hide my expressions.

However, no matter how hard it is. Do not give up. Always remind yourself  that you have to sacrifice everything in order to get one thing which is precious to you. Yes this is the life cycle that we need to endure.. 

Always tajdid your intention. You study not to pass the exams only but to gain knowledge in order to make it easier for your future course :) You wanna help the needies so you have to learn by heart, digest the knowledge till the end. You must not remember the knowledge only on exams. After exams, you will easily forgot all the details. Nauzubillah :(

No comments:

Post a Comment