Friday, November 20, 2015

Hectic day.

Today marks the most hectic day in a week. Starting with pathology lab, microbiology, and pharmacology at medic's faculty and I rushed to dentistry's faculty for Al-Quran's session. Phewww the distances between the two faculties are unjokeable I tell ya.

I made some  differences  to myself to face this hectic day. I will neither stay up nor wake up early to revise my revisions. I would ensure that Ive got 6 hours of deep sleep. Not skip breakfast and others.

Just to ensure that I can focus 100% at class. Anyway, to achieve success is not easy I tell ya :') We have to sacrifice everything in order to gain one thing. Do not lose hope to all my friends and me too.

Always remind yourself to tajdid niat. You learn not because you want to pass the exams. You learn to gain new knowledge in order for you to make it easier for your future course. InsyaAllah everything will be alright ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment